Posterous

I'm loving this new thing on posterous.com. I only need to send a single email to them and they automatically post it (complete with attachments -- photos, mp3s, etc) on every possible social media website I could ever want. Armed with my blackberry, I can have my social media fix in a jiffy. Photos are automatically posted on my Flickr account, a status update is posted on my Facebook page, and a link is posted on my Twitter page. The best thing about it though, at least for me, is that I can autopost to my main blogger site, Chronicles of Boredom, something I couldn't really do with Tumblr (yes, I also have a microblog on that site -- what can I say, I'm turning out to be a social media aficionado [read: addict]). I don't know if the site layout on posterous is customizable. I still have a bit of exploring to do.
 
Anyway, check out my profile at karlmd.posterous.com. But you don't really have to. You'll see the updates on my other pages anyway. Hah.

Posted via email from karlmd's posterous

Comments

Popular Posts