Schmap Guide

Just a quick post to let the world know that I am now officially a published photographer ... sort of.

One of my photos has been selected for publication in the Chicago version of an online tourist guide, Schmap. I uploaded the photo to my Flickr account and I guess that's where the publishers saw it. When my photo is clicked in the guide, it leads you back to my Flickr page.

The exact page where my photo of Chicago's Cloud Gate appears is here.

If you're too bored, here's a link to my Flickr page.

Flying to Hong Kong tomorrow for a 4-day vacation (as if I needed more vacation time, with all the bumming around I am currently doing). Plus, I'm finally getting my hands on my new Blackberry Bold. Can't wait!

Comments

Unknown said…
Congratulations on your photo publication. I looked at it, and it's great, both the Bean and your composition. I have a question for you: Why do you call your blog The Chronicles of Boredom? I'm a student of boredom and I want to hear reasons why boredom is used in the same sentence as blogs so often even ones that contain creative endeavors such as yours and interesting writing and trips to Hong Kong, for g. sakes! See my ThePowerOfBoredom, please and leave a comment telling me what boredom means to you and why it's the title of your whole blog! Thanks. Letitia

Popular Posts