LSS: New Shoes

I have had Paolo Nutini's album, These Streets, on loop mode in Luke.  It was released in July 2006.  What can I say, I'm a late adopter.  I can't get this song out of my head!  It's an excellent driving song and it's the very first one on my Driving playlist (I bumped Better Together by Jack Johnson to second).  You should listen to (and see) the live versions here and here.

***
Saw Vantage Point last night.  Dennis Quaid and Matthew Fox stars.  I think the film was very nicely done but it only got a 38% on the tomatometer.  I have to admit, though, that it requires a certain suspension of realism because there was too much coincidence towards the end to make the story plausible.  The trailer's here.

***
I'm hoping to infect you all with this just so I'm not alone:

Comments

Popular Posts