Cruel Sarcasm?

My friend, dancerinthedark, pointed me to this. Here's my blog's readability test results:

cash advance

Cash Advance Loans



I don't know if this is a joke or cruel sarcasm or if I should be completely flattered (I shouldn't be).

***

My apologies to the 2 or 3 people who visit my blog looking for updates. I know I haven't posted a real blog entry in a long time. My creativity these days is at an all-time low, at least in terms of blog entries. I've written pages and pages of entries on my journal, which I can't really post here if I don't want to be embarrassed. I hope to overcome this writer's block (feeling!) soon. Haha. Maybe after the Step 1 exam, which I take in less than a week.

Comments

I knew that my Miss South Carolina and Tom Yam posts hurt my blog's readability.

Popular Posts