Board Exam Review Essentials

While on a break from studying (I seem to have a lot of them), I took a photo of the absolute essentials for reviewing for the medical boards.

Listed clockwise:
  1. Coffee. I prefer either a Grande Caramel Mocha or a Venti Iced Caramel Macchiato.
  2. Staedtler Hi-Liters. No other color for me but green (for text) and orange (for more important text).
  3. iPod. I usually have it on Shuffle Songs mode. Very useful to keep myself isolated from hearing dumb conversations nearby.
  4. Clutch bag. That or a similar handy device to carry my stuff conveniently when transferring from one Starbucks to another.
  5. Black ballpen. For writing side notes on my books or the occasional random thought that ends up on my journal (like this one).
  6. Faber-Castell 3B pencil. For more notes.
  7. Eraser. Self explanatory.

Comments

The Fish said…
nice picture!

Popular Posts