Welcome 2007.

My first entry for the year.

Big things are about to happen this year. I can just feel it.

In spite of my lack of enthusiasm for celebrating the New Year, I had a pretty good time tonight at dinner. The food was good and I ate in moderation, which made New Year's Eve dinner a better experience. The pasta I made was exceptionally good although no one was able to eat the olives (they were unpitted). But I generally enjoyed tonight's quiet celebration.

For my annual New Year message to people on my phonebook, I sent this: "The new year represents a perfect time to wipe the slate clean and start fresh. This year, may our journey with God be fruitful and blessed. Happy New Year! Karl. :-)" I meant that prayer with all my heart. This year, I want my journey with God to be deeper than I've ever been with God before.

I can't wait to live the year.

Comments

Popular Posts