Saturday, August 19, 2006

Quarter Century

I'm a quarter of a century old today. It's a very strange place to be in. When I was a kid, I used to think I'd feel grown up by this age and do grown up things. I still don't feel that way now. Maybe adults don't ever feel like adults. Or maybe I'm just naturally young at heart. Haha.

Anyway, just wanted to celebrate my birthday with a blog entry. I wish I could write more but my mind's currently not working very well since I just came home from 24 hours hospital duty.
More soon.

5 comments:

dindi said...

belated happy happy birthday karl! i'm glad you're fulfilling your dreams of becoming a doctor. hope you can make it to my wedding next year if you're not too busy practicing. take care & may God continue to bless you. :p

kat said...

Belated Happy Birthday Karl!

karlmd said...

thanks dindi and kat!

JenMP said...

Ah! Totally forgot to say Happy Birthday... HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY!

cheyDitty said...

happy birthday karl. don't worry, i'm also a quarter of a century old, isn't it great!!! quarter century should is the best part of the century. lol