The Day of Reckoning...

… is on March 14, 2006.  I’m scheduled to take my Oral Revalida in the afternoon of that day.  My roommate is taking the exam on the exact same day and the exact same time (but we have different tribunals).  Can you imagine our room on the evening of the 13th?!  Chaos.  I reckon there would be no sleeping for both of us that night.  I don’t know how to feel about it exactly.  It’s great that I have more time to study (about a month from today).  On the other hand, it’s towards the end of the revalida season (the last exam will be given on the 17th) and to hear of other people celebrating while I’m still being ‘tortured’ by the axe over my head, well, it would just completely suck.  My mom had the perfect perspective.  When I told her I was scheduled to do the orals on the 14th, she sent me an SMS:  “Good, we have another month to pray.”  Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts