Classic Movies

I recently saw all three Godfather movies. It's officially number 2 now on my favorite movies list. Numero UNO would of course be The Lord of the Rings. It was so weird to see Al Pacino so young, and looking like a thinner Andy Garcia. What's weirder is that Andy Garcia appears in the 3rd film, and by this time, Al Pacino looks like his older (for me, more normal) self. Diane Keaton was an excellent actress. I think she's more stunning now that she's older than when she appeared in the Godfather. She looked somewhat geeky there, especially in the first 2 films. A bit of trivia: Marlon Brando won the Best Actor Oscar for Godfather but he refused the award.

Last night, I finally was able to see The Silence of the Lambs! Perfect. They don't make suspense movies like that anymore. I purposely didn't go see Hannibal and the Red Dragon (?) because I haven't seen Silence. Now that I have seen it, the other 2 movies are next on my list.

Comments

Popular Posts