I'm back/New Roommie

Wow! It's been over a month since I last posted anything here. I didn't realize it had been that long. Was I that toxic the past month?!

So much has happened since my last post. I suppose it's easier if I break down my stories into separate posts (which increases the chances of my not being able to write about them) so it's easier to read. Actually, I don't believe anyone reads the stuff I write. I post here more because it's cathartic in a way. The fact that my thoughts are on the internet is just icing on the cake. hehe.

NEW ROOMMATE

I never had a roommate before. Last November 15, which strangely was my parents' 24th wedding anniversary, I moved my stuff into a new place nearer my school. I got a new roommie too, my classmate and friend Jeff. He's a brainy one. Our other friends, Angel and Ivy, warned that Jeff is a messy little kid (if you're reading this, Jeff, you do know they said that, right?). I don't really mind. I'm sure I've got my own quirks and doses of strangeness that Jeff has to put up with. I think he's going to be a great roommie. His toxicity should rub off on me -- I hope! Because if my laziness rubs off on him, we're completely doomed to a life of couch potato-ness, countless hours of sleep -- and low grades. Well, truth be told, my grades are not low. I just know that if I studied a bit more, I could do better than what I usually get. So let's call it mediocre grades. I know, I know. It's totally not God-glorifying to get mediocre grades. I guess this is an eye-opener for me too.

Comments

JenMP said…
Yeah actually, I don't think anyone really reads my stuff either aside from a couple of friends and my mom. haha. Wow, your parents have been married for a long time. I think my parents just had their 26th. Isn't it such a beautiful thing to see something so glorifying to God??? As to the mediocre grades, I have to admit that most of the time I'm pretty okay with having them. I think as long as you are putting a decent effort in school, spending some time in ministry (outside of school), and making sure you're staying as sane as possible while growing in your relationship with the Lord, mediocre grades are acceptable. I, too, probably could put forth more effort tho. Can't we all?? ;op
littlerascal said…
can't wait to join you guys at the 5th floor :-)

Popular Posts